Our Isolate CBD extract contains absolutely 0% THC. For more information about Isolate and Full Spectrum, check out our blog post here.
- Pure MCT Oil
- Also known as fractionated coconut oil, MCT stands for medium-chain triglycerides and comes from whole coconut oil. MCT oil is clear and flavorless, are a type of saturated fats, and are a natural component of many whole foods. The medium-chain of triglycerides allow it to go straight to the liver where they are rapidly digested and turned into ketones (energy) instead of turning it into glucose or sugar
- Terpene Blend
- Our proprietary blend of terpenes provide added aroma and therapeutic benefits. Terpenes are found in the hemp extract and are removed in the CBD extraction process, so we add them back in to our formulas.
- Myrcene - sedating effect working in entourage with other cannabinoids. Improves cannabinoid access to the nervous system. Anti-inflammatory, as well as an analgesic.
- Linalool - linalool, like myrcene, has sedative properties. Could have the ability to help with seizures. Relaxing properties therapeutic in treatments of depression and anxiety, as well as stress.
- Limonene- Helpful with anxiety and depression. Reduced lung inflammation. Antioxidant.
- 99.9% Full Spectrum CBD Extract
- Peppermint Extract
- Added for flavor and aroma
- Sunflower Oil
- Flavorless oil used as a carrier oil for the peppermint extract
The ingredients in our tinctures are sourced from high quality laboratories and are locally sources when available.